SEND Teacher Job based in Horncastle
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a passionate and experienced SEN Teacher to work within one of our specialist partner SEND schools located near Hornchurch. The school provides education to SEND children with a large range of complex needs.
The role is to work with a small group of children with specific needs including type of SEND/autism. You will be positive and passionate about working with children with all types of SEND.
An ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two references from an education or care provider.
You will have:
- A good knowledge of P Scales and Communication aids such as PECS
- A creative and inspiring attitude
- Experience teaching or supporting children with SLD, PMLD and ASC
- Experience of personal care
In return, Justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are interested in this SEND job or wish to find out more about the SEND teaching/teaching assistant jobs in Hornchurch, please apply below, or call us now on 01775233116
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.