Full Time Secondary Music teaching job based in East Lancashire
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Music teacher, who can teach Music to KS4, to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in East Lancashire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to students studying Music.
This secondary teaching job is part time and due to start soon.
About this school:
- Recently graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Parents are very positive about the support provided for their children.
- The leadership of teaching, learning and assessment is effective.
To succeed in this Music teaching job, you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a confident and innovative Music teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01756243125
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.