Learning Mentor – Wigan
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a learning mentor to work with one of our partner colleges located in Wigan. This learning mentor role will consist of working on a 1 to 1 basis with year 12 and 13 pupils. The role will commence immediately, lasting until February half term with the potential of going further.
The college is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
To succeed in this job you will need to be a strong support worker who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
The college services a large catchment area and caters for pupils with a variety of backgrounds.
You will have:
- Two references from an education or care provider
- Experience working within secondary schools or further education
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Experience of providing a positive learning environment
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are teaching assistant looking for long-term work in a college please apply below, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.