Flexible Primary Supply Teaching Jobs in Pendle
justteachers teaching agency is working with a number of partner primary schools in the Pendle area who need a bank of primary teachers to support them with short term and ad hoc supply bookings.
The nature of the jobs available are flexible. You can work as much or as little as you want whilst fitting around your other commitments.
You will become a regular at a number of local Primary Schools, building connections with staff and pupils alike.
About the role:
- Flexible assignments lasting from single days to multiple weeks.
- Variety of work across EYFS to KS2
- Build a professional network of contacts
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience differentiating lessons for all learning styles and abilities
- The ability to hold a child’s interest and encourage them to be excited about learning
Please apply below, or call us now on 01756 243125 to find out more on the Primary teaching jobs we offer.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.