Part time Engineering Lecturer required for FE College based in East Lancashire
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Engineering Lecturer to work within one of our highly reputed partner Further Education Colleges located in East Lanacshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to students studying Engineering.
This Engineering Lecturer job is part time and to start soon.
About this school:
- Highly rated for both employer and student satisfaction
- Recognised nationally for classroom achievement
- Industry standard facilities
To succeed in this Engineering Lecturer job, you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- Two education/school-based references
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a confident and innovative Engineering Lecturer looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01756243125
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.