Cover Supervisor Job based in Lytham St Anne’s
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner secondary school in Lytham St Anne’s who are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Cover Supervisor to lead whole classes while the class teacher is absent.
About the school;
- The schools has been graded good by Ofsted.
- Student’s behaviour is outstanding, and they are extremely courteous to each other and to staff members.
- The headteacher is a very effective leader, and their drive to improve the school is impressive.
You will have;
- Two references, one of which will be from working with young people
- The appropriate experience for this role
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are considering a career in education and want to gain valuable classroom experience, or for those wanting flexible, competitively paid work that fits around their schedule to support schools then apply below, or call us now on 01756 243125.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.