Full Time Secondary Science Teaching Job based in Thetford
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Science teacher to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in Thetford. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to pupils in secondary education. This Secondary teaching job will be on a long term basis to start as soon as possible.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Experience in one or more of the key stages
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a Secondary teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01775 233 116.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.