Full-time Resistant Materials Teacher – Peterborough
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Resistant Materials to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in Peterborough.
This Secondary teaching job is to start from February half term and will be booked on a full-time, long-term supply basis in the first instance. This role could be made permanent for the right candidate.
To be eligible for this role, you will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
- The ability to engage with pupils and make an immediate impact on the pupils learning
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are an inspirational Teacher who is committed to inspiring young people and to giving all children the education they deserve, please apply below, or call us now on 01775 233 116.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.