Secondary Supply Teachers required Bury St Edmonds
justteachers teaching agency require flexible, enthusiastic and committed Secondary Supply Teachers to work within partner secondary schools located in and around Bury St Edmonds. The roles are to provide ad hoc cover either generally throughout the school or subject specific assignments. We have opportunities available for day to day supply and block placement bookings providing a flexible work timetable which in turn can create a better work life balance.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
- The ability to engage with pupils and make an immediate impact on the pupils learning
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a Secondary teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01755 233116
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.