Sociology Teacher – Glossopdale
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Sociology teacher to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in Derbyshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to pupils in KS5. This Secondary teaching job will be on a long term supply basis starting immediately until Easter, with the potential of going until the end of the academic year.
The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
The school services a large catchment area and caters for pupils with a variety of backgrounds.
To succeed in this teaching job you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- Experience in one or more of the key stages
- A strong commitment to raising standards
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.