Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a passionate and experienced SEND teacher to work within one of our specialist partner SEND schools located in Coventry. The school provides education to SEND children with a range of complex needs.
About this school:
- This school is a special place where children flourish as part of a lively, welcoming community.
- The role is to work with a pupils with specific SEN needs.
- You will be positive and passionate about working with children with type of SEND.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to hold a child’s interest and encourage them to be excited about learning
- A creative and inspiring attitude
- Experience teaching or supporting children with SLD, PMLD and ASC
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are interested in this SEND job or wish to find out more about the teaching jobs in Coventry, please apply below, or call us now on 02476463555.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.