HLTA – Keighley- January start
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a HLTA to work with one of our partner primary schools located near the Keighley area. This teaching assistant job will commence in January and will be initially until Easter, but is likely to extend until Summer 2022.
- Recently graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- The school has state of the art facilities
- The school services a large catchment area and caters for pupils with a variety of backgrounds
You will have:
- A Level 4 qualification
- Experience as a HLTA or teaching assistant with planning and delivering responsibilities
- The ability to lead lessons
- The ability to set expectations and differentiate lessons
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
Please apply below, or call us now on 01756 243125 to find out more on the Primary teaching jobs we offer.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.