Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant – Leamington Spa – Start January 2022.
justteachers are recruiting on behalf of one of our partnership mainstream primary schools for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant; KS2.
The school is based within a leafy catchment on the outskirts of Leamington Spa and has a strong supportive senior leadership team.
- You will need a calm, reflective outlook
- Be enthusiastic and hard working with a positive personality
- Have the ability to engage, support and develop the literacy of students within KS2
- Use your leadership skills to guide small groups of children
- Strong behaviour management;
- Supporting children with work set by the class teacher
- Offer good communication and able to inspire and motivate children
Previous experience of working in a special school would be advantageous but not essential
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are interested in this type of role or wish to find out more about teaching assistant jobs in Coventry, please apply below, or call us now on 02476 463555.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.