Special Needs Support Assistants
Justteachers are currently looking for carers who are considering a change in career and would be interested in working with students with Profound and Multiple Learning difficulties (PMLD), severe autism (ASC) and complex medical needs.
What benefits do justteachers supply staff receive?
- Flexible working hours – you can work as and when you want
- The option to work in a range of different schools
- justteachers will pay you to scale
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- Support from a dedicated consultant
- Ongoing support and development
We have full and part-time positions available across Lincolnshire.
For further information please contact apply below or call 01775 233 116 for a chat with one of our experienced Education Consultants.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.