Special Needs Teaching Assistant required to work 1-2-1 with a young child, who requires classroom support based in Atherstone – Start January 2022
If you have worked within a Pastoral role and feel you have transferable skills which could be utilised in a mainstream school, please get in touch.
You will be required to;
- Support the class teacher
- Use your leadership skills to support young children; 1-2-1
- Offer good communication and able to inspire and motivate children
- To be confident, reliable, efficient and inspirational
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced Teaching Assistant / pastoral support
- Must have a genuine desire to work within an educational setting
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are interested in this type of role or wish to find out more about teaching assistant jobs in Coventry, please apply below, or call us now on 02476 463555.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.