Full Time Secondary Psychology Teaching Job based in Warwickshire
Justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Psychology teacher to work within one of our highly reputed partner Secondary Schools located in Warwickshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to pupils in Psychology. This Secondary teaching job will be on a long-term supply basis from January.
The school has been graded Good.
The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS3 and Ks4 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the KS3 and KS4 Curriculum and age-related expectations.
The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Experience in one or more of the key stages
In return, Justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a Secondary teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 02476463555
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.