IT Network Manager – Craven District Area
Justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for an IT Network Manager to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in the Craven district of North Yorkshire. This IT job will commence after October half term and is expected to last until Christmas, with the view to become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and hard-working I T Network Manager, who is able to work in a pressurised environment with responsibility for the school’s IT network which serves approximately 650 students and 90 staff. They will need to be friendly, efficient and have excellent communication skills. No day is ever the same and the role requires a calm and consistent personality and the flexibility to coordinate the many different aspects of the role. The successful candidate will be expected to work within confidential parameters, offering a consistently high standard of work at all times. In return we can offer you support from a highly committed and experienced Senior Leadership Team
- The school’s approach to keeping students safe is excellent
- The Governing Body has changed significantly since the last inspection. It is now highly effective
- The quality of teaching is now good, with some examples of outstanding practice, particularly in the Sixth Form
- Students are positive about the school and are keen to learn
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate first class ICT and technical knowledge and skills;
- Have proven leadership and project management experience;
- Be flexible and committed to continuous improvement;
- Be a team player;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of how ICT is used to support teaching & learning
- HND or proven experience in computing
- Other relevant training/qualification, eg MCP’s in previous MS Server/Client Network OS
- Evidence of further professional development to current modern recognised qualification, eg, MSCE/MSCITP or newer MCSA/MCSD
If you are a committed IT technician/manager looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01756 243125.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.