justteachers teaching agency are recruiting for Cover Supervisors to cover lessons across the school curriculum to start immediately
You may be thinking of a career in teaching and this is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience before you embark on your chosen career path.
Cover Supervisors work under the guidance of subject teaching staff to implement and oversee agreed work programmes with individual and small groups of students by supporting progress through intervention.
- Based in and around Warwickshire; Coventry, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Rugby, Solihull, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa
- You will need to be qualified to degree level
- Seeking an opportunity to work with young people
- A desire to support and encourage young people to achieve their potential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Two references, one of which will be from working with young people
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are considering a career in education and want to gain valuable classroom experience, or for those wanting flexible, competitively paid work that fits around their schedule to support schools then apply below, or call us now on 02476 463555.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.