Cover Supervisor Vacancy – Keighley
Justteachers teaching agency is working with a partner secondary school in Keighley who are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Cover Supervisor to start as soon as possible. Cover Supervisors work under the guidance of subject teaching staff to implement and oversee agreed work programmes.
About this school;
- The academy pride itself on its inclusive & friendly environment
- Leaders have implemented a thorough system for managing behaviour which is effective across school
- State of the art facilities
- They have a well-established and dedicated leadership team
- To succeed in this job, you will need to have a strong presence in the classroom, engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education
You will have:
- Two references, one of which will be from working with young people
- A desire to support and encourage young people to achieve their potential
- Excellent organisational skills
- A sports degree or relevant experience
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are considering a career in education and want to gain valuable classroom experience then apply below, or call us now on 01756 243125.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.