Part Time FE College Graphics and Photography Lecturer job based in North Yorkshire
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed Graphics and Photography Lecturer, to work within one of our highly reputed partner FE colleges located in North Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to students studying Graphics and Photography.
This FE Lecturing job is part time (5 hours per week) and due to start in September.
About this school:
- Recently graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- The college is well-established
- Recent investment in facilities
To succeed in this Graphics and Photographer Lecturing job, you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a confident and innovative Graphics and Photography Lectuer looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01756243125
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.