Full Time Supply Intervention Job based in Salford
Justteachers teaching agency has a number of intervention jobs with our partner Primary school in Salford. The school is seeking specialist teachers to deliver bespoke intervention programmes to KS1 and KS2.The
Intervention can be delivered in a number of different ways. You could be working on a 1:1 basis with specific children who have been identified as needing extra support, in small targeted groups or even whole class SATs/ COVID catch up intervention.
The school is diverse with high SEN needs
You will have:
- Two school-based references
- Experience working 121 or delivering intervention programmes
- School based experience working within the Primary age range
- The skills to deliver effective intervention plans to raise pupil progress
- A strong commitment to raising standards
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a teacher or teaching assistant looking for daily or long-term intervention work in local primary/secondary/SEND schools please apply below, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.