Full Time Teaching Assistant Job based in Coventry – Start September 2021
justteachers teaching agency is recruiting for a teaching assistant to work with one of our partner secondary schools located in Coventry. This is a permanent teaching assistant role which will commence September 2021.
- The school has been graded Good
- The school is a warm, friendly and large comprehensive school which is at the heart of a local and diverse community
- The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be a strong support worker who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education
- The school services a large catchment area and caters for pupils with a variety of backgrounds.
You will have:
- Two references from an education or care provider
- TA Level 2 /3 qualification
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- Strong behaviour management skills
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a teaching assistant looking for a long-term role in secondary schools please apply below, or call us now on 02476 463555.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.