Geography Teacher needed in Leeds
Justteachers teaching agency require a committed Geography teacher to work within one of our reputed partner secondary schools located in Leeds. The job will commence in September.
About the school:
- The school is a great place for staff to work in and for children to attend.
- The school services a large catchment area and caters for pupils with a variety of backgrounds.
- To succeed in this job you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Experience in one or more of the key stages
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a confident secondary teacher looking for a new role, please apply below, or call us now on 01274 905440.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.