Full Time Secondary MFL Teaching Job based in West Yorkshire
justteachers teaching agency require an enthusiastic and committed MFL teacher, who can teach French and/or Spanish, to work within one of our highly reputed partner secondary schools located in West Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to students studying MFL.
This secondary teaching job is part time, starting soon and expected to last until the end of the summer term.
About this school:
- The specialist provision for pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) provides pupils with first-class support.
- Examples of high-quality teaching are being shared more widely across the school
- Collaboration with local schools has improved the curriculum and strengthened governance.
To succeed in this MFL teaching job, you will need to be a strong classroom practitioner who can engage with pupils and make an immediate impact to their education.
You will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Two education/school-based references
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- A strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
In return, justteachers offers:
- Competitive pay rate
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- Free safeguarding training
- A dedicated specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Ongoing support and development
If you are a confident and innovative MFL teacher looking for a new challenge, please apply below, or call us now on 01756243125
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.