Key Stage 2 Post- Easter 2021
Are you a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for your next role? justteachers is currently seeking a KS2 Specialist to work within one of our partner schools located in North Yorkshire, in the Craven area, to cover a staff absence on a long term basis from Easter 2021.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience teaching Key Stage 2 pupils to a high standard
- Good behaviour management strategies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Ability to deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 01775 233116.
Justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.