TA Positions in Keighley and Craven
SEND TA/LSA’s Required ASAP
Justteachers are recruiting for Supply SEND TA/LSA’s to work in Primary Schools in the Keighley and Craven area. The roles vary from supporting local schools on a day to day basis, as well as long term job opportunities.
Are you looking for flexible work in your home town?
We are looking for SEND Supply TA/LSA’s in Yorkshire who:
- Are experienced working with students with a range of Special needs including; MLD, SLD, PMLD, SpLD, PD, HI, VI, SLCN, ASC & SEMH
- Are patient, resilient and flexible and able to work with SEND pupils in an education setting.
- Ideally hold a Level 2 or higher NVQ or CACHE Qualification or equivalent, but not essential if experienced.
- Ideally have experience of working one to one or in small groups in Primary Schools or SEND Schools.
- Flexible supply TA/LSA work in schools in Yorkshire as and when you want to work.
- Excellent daily rates of pay for all SEND TA/LSA’s.
- Child protection and safeguarding children courses available to keep you up-to-date.
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant.
- Expert advice on CVs and interviews.
- Facebook , Instagram and Twitter page with details of new supply positions in Yorkshire.
*** We pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a TA or Teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Yorkshire area please let us know.**
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.