Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant – required in Leeds, West
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant – required in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The ideal SEN TA will have the following:
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
- Able to engage well with pupils and build relationships.
- SEND experience desirable- Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD, BESD or SLCN
- Intervention and Support experience desirable- Numeracy and Literacy Support, Nurture Groups and Booster groups.
The school can offer:
- Strong, supportive leadership, pastoral and staff team.
- Commitment to you and your professional development- extensive internal CPD courses including specialist autism training.
- A well-resourced and attractive learning environment, including iPads and iMacs.
Rates of pay are dependant on experience, but will range between £60-£70
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 0800 832 243.
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.