Part Time SEND Teacher – February 2021 – Pendle
Justteachers are recruiting on behalf of Primary School located in Colne. The school provides a broad and balanced curriculum for pupils in Key Stages 1 and 2, and creates a safe and engaging learning environment where the children can develop and grow their confidence and self-esteem.
We are looking to recruit a specialist SEND teacher to work on a 1-1 basis with a non-verbal, autistic child in EYFS.
Successful applicants for this role will have
- Excellent knowledge of Special Educational Needs
- Experience working within Early Years
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills.
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Provide high quality feedback to teacher
The role will be part time mornings only, starting in February 2021.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.