EYFS Teaching Assistant required to start immediately – Pendle
Jussteachers is looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work in a Nursery class, for a Primary School located in Nelson. You will be working on a 1-1 basis supporting a child with an Education Health Care Plan. The candidate will have experience working with children who display challenging behaviour and struggle with social interaction, communication and sensory sensitivities.
Successful applicants for this role will have;
- Relevant experience and knowledge of Special Education Needs
- Experience working within an Early Years setting
- Positive reinforcement to manage behaviour
- A compassionate and caring nature
- Provide high quality feedback to teachers
The role will be part time during the lockdown period with a possibility for full time hours once schools reopen fully.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.