SEN Teaching Assistant near Coningsby
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant job near Coningsby in Lincolnshire?
Do you have mainstream SEN Teaching Assistant experience and have an interest in working within dedicated SEN schools?
justteachers dedicated SEN Division is looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to provide cover for both daily and long-term posts in schools surrounding Coningsby. In particular, we are keen to recruit those with experience of working with children and young people with requirements including complex, severe and more profound needs ranging from sensory impairment, physical disabilities, Autism, and medical or behavioural needs.
We would like to speak to individuals who:
– Have at least 6 months experience within an educational setting whether this be Early Years, Primary or Secondary level
– Can offer specialist skills and training such as sign language (e.g. British Sign Language, Makaton, Sign-a-Long), PECS or manual handling
– Have a calm and patient manner with the ability to communicate well with others including Teachers, Parents and other outside agencies
At justteachers we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of the justteachers Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level ranging from day to day cover and long-term assignments
- The support of a dedicated and experience Consultant within SEN education
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Easy registration
- no timesheets
If you are interested in this role apply below
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.