SEN Teaching Assistant required in Lincoln
SEN Teaching Assistants are required to work in the Lincoln area
Students needs are a complex mix of medical, sensory, communication, intellectual, emotional and social.
Successful SEN Teaching Assistants for jobs in Lincoln will have:
- Proven experience of working with mainstream or SEN schoolchildren with SEN including: Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, PMLD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment.
- Knowledge of Team Teach would be advantageous to the post.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
- Have passion for working with children with SEN
- Have proven ability and be flexible of working on the one-to-onebasis and with group of students
- Level 2 or 3 Qualificationscould be advantageous although not necessary
- Experience of delivering personal care or a willingness to do so
This would be very stimulating for someone who is looking to work with SEN students and would like to take their career further. There are variety of opportunities available for suitable candidates and our client can be flexible on the days and hours of work.
If you think you are suitable for this role we look forward to hearing from you
Have you worked with:-
* Children or adults who have learning difficulties moderate to severe?
* Children or adults with Autistic Spectrum Disorder?
* Children or adults with physical disabilities?
If you have experience in any of these areas we would be keen to hear from you.
We have a good deal of short term/ day to day work in this area as well as longer term roles.
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0800 832243
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.