Science Teacher, Grantham
Justteachers are recruiting for a Science Teacher to start at Easter or September 2020, an immediate start may be possible.
Our partner School is located in Grantham. Its small size undoubtedly helps to create a strong feeling of togetherness that contributes to the ease of relationships between students, parents and staff.
Salary & Benefits
- MPS/ UPS
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- An excellent provision for your professional development and Leadership Development programme
Who we are looking for
- Science Teacher or Instructor with the ability and experience teaching GCSE Science
- Ability to enable students to achieve high expectations through good quality teaching and learning
- Inspire students to have high aspirations and achieve their full potential
- Build and maintain relationships with staff, governors, parents, students and the community
You will need to be able to provide relevant school based references and be committed to a safe and supportive team.
Pay rates are dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0800 832243
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.