Science Teacher – Full time or 3 days per week
Permanent Position – start date to be February 2021, April start also considered
MPS/UPS – NQTs welcome to apply
Full time and part time applications will be considered
justteachers partner Academy is situated in the town of Lincoln in rural Lincolnshire. The Academy is part of a larger Federation.
Due to relocation we are seeking to appoint a Science Teacher, preferably with experience in teaching the subject, start date to be negotiated. Teachers of a second subject are encouraged to apply.
Do you have the enthusiasm for teaching and learning that motivates students?
If so, we are looking to appoint a colleague who is:-
- A talented and dynamic teacher to inspire our students from KS3 and KS4
- Highly motivated, innovative and committed to achieving outstanding results
- A qualified teacher and a good/outstanding practitioner
- Keen to join a highly collaborative faculty with excellent resources
- We offer extensive development opportunities including our exciting aspiring leaders programme. We are keen to promote from within, so if you are looking for a career with real potential for progression, then this is the place for you.
- We ensure our staff wellbeing. All staff have access to a 24/7 confidential Employee Assistance Programme to help employees manage stress, access specialist counselling and information and feel supported.
- We support working parents. Every employee is eligible for childcare vouchers for registered childcare providers, to offset some of the costs of being a working parent. The cost of the vouchers is taken out of your wages before tax and national insurance, meaning that you make a saving on the costs of your childcare every month.
- Helping you plan for the future. Teachers joining the Trust will become a member of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme. For support staff we adopt the Local Government Pension Scheme which is one of the most competitive in the country.
- Candidates moving within the county without a break in service can be reassured that continuous service will be honoured.
NQTs welcome to apply.
Visits to the Academy are welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by completing the registration form using the link below, for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.