Outreach Teacher – Fenland
Are you a teacher looking for flexible working hours, flexible holidays, minimal planning and preparation?
Justteachers support young people throughout the county who are not able to access mainstream education. We are looking for both primary and secondary trained teachers (QTS) for February 2021, to work in our Outreach Team.
- Job title: Outreach teacher
- Start date: February 2021
- Job type: Full time and part time available
We are looking for a dedicated, adaptable, experienced and energetic teachers to work with pupils with Special Educational Needs and Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
We provide a hands-on service that supports students who can have challenging and difficult behaviour, as well as supporting students with SEN and complex needs. We also help students with their transitions back into a school environment – providing expert support and helping pupils get back on track.
You may also be liaising with Headteachers and senior school colleagues around strategies to engage a child in school
As a teacher, you will have the chance to use your skills in a brand new way, stretching your talents and supporting the children that need help the most. Day-to-day you will model good classroom practice and teach pupils one-to-one .
It’s a hugely exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose work really can make a major difference.
- You should be a fully qualified teacher and have taught in a school setting.
- You will be able to co-operate with other key professionals, ready to engage with parents, be tenacious, understanding and good with people.
- You will need to hold a valid driver’s licence and have access to a car.
For more information please apply below;
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.