Full Time Business and Economics Teacher Required from Easter 2021– Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Are you a Business/Economics teacher looking for a position? justteachers currently require an inspirational and motivated Business/Economics Teacher who is able to deliver high quality teaching and learning within one of our partner 6th form colleges located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
A great opportunity to work in an “Outstanding” Ofsted rated college, which is one of the top sixth form providers in the UK. They believe each student is an individual, is exceptional, needs to be valued and must truly fulfil their potential with them, progressing onto prestigious universities and rewarding careers.
Ideally you can:
- Demonstrate a good and up to date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- Teach challenging, well-organised lessons across varying abilities.
- An ability to encourage, inspire and motivate learners.
- Work collaboratively and supportively with other members of staff.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in Post-16, A’level or BTEC level 3.
- Experience in teaching Business and Economics.
- QTS is essential
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience but will range from £110- £170.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.