Teachers required for General Day-to-Day Supply Cover
For Secondary Schools in Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire
Are you looking for a flexible role and do you have the ability to build relationships quickly?
justteachers works with many school supplying qualified teachers on a day-to-day basis. If you have experience working within the Secondary School sector or maybe you are an NQT and looking to gain more experience in different educational settings, please get in touch immediately.
Role as a Cover Supply Teacher;
- Using your leadership skills to guide different groups of students
- Supporting students with your experience and curriculum knowledge
- Covering a variety of lessons within a Secondary school setting
- Offers good communication and able to inspire and motivate pupils
- To be reliable, efficient and inspirational
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- Be flexible in receiving work on a day to day basis
- Have own transport (not essential but desirable)
To apply for this role: please call us on 02476 463555 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.