Teachers of KS2 in Wisbech
Due to high demand, Justteachers are keen to recruit Outstanding Teaching to teach KS2 classes in schools in Wisbech, March, and Downham Market areas.
These teachers will be flexible in their approach to work, day to day or long term.
We can be flexible with part time and full-time opportunities. Teachers are expected to plan and prepare work to take with them to schools in case work is not supplied. These teachers will be showcasing themselves to a variety of schools and in many cases have gained permanent positions through this method.
Start date: ASAP
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning for learning and progression in the subject agreed and for classes across the school
- Differentiating for the various needs of the pupils, and teaching accordingly
- Assessing, monitoring, and recording progression
- Creating a safe and engaging learning environment
- Managing behaviour effectively
- Providing feedback to parents or carers, where necessary
- Undertaking continuous professional development
- Contributing to the wider life of the school
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.