KS2 part time booster role
Part time KS2 teacher required for Y5 Catch up
Are you passionate teacher? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Justteachers are currently assisting a ‘Good’ Coventry school to appoint a teacher for catch up sessions for Y5.
You will be required to take small groups and possibly 1:1 to do intervention in both numeracy and literacy in order to raise attainment in these subjects leading up to Y6 SATs
In addition, as part of the success, working for the school you can expect the following; a rewarding teaching environment, professional career development and extensive training/support throughout the role.
Are you able to offer the following?
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
- Positive behaviour management
- Ability to motivate
- Committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.