SEN Outreach Teacher – King’s Lynn
We are recruiting SEN Outreach Teachers to work with students who are unable to access mainstream education. We are working with a variety of settings in King’s Lynn and the surrounding area who are looking to appoint full time and part time staff with immediate starts available. The roles involve working with students who have SEN, SEMH or who are LAC. All specialties will be considered, whether that is Science, Music, Sports or Art etc.
- Experience with children or young adults with additional needs
- Patient, supportive and calm manner
- You are comfortable working in SEN environments
- Have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
- Be able to supply 2 references dated within 2 years
- Have an enhanced DBS or be able to apply for one (we can do this for you)
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.