Experienced Teaching Assistant
justteachers are recruiting for a year 2 Teaching Assistant for a partner school in Salford.
The candidate will need to be flexible across the class, there will be some group work, some general TA and also one to one work.
The role is to start in January and will possibly last until the summer.
You will need:
• Experience of working with Y2 aged children
• Experience of working with children with SEND
• Be able to engage with the children and promote learning
• Have knowledge of the curriculum
• Be able to support the teacher with whole class responsibilities
• Be happy to work with children on a 1:1 or group basis
• Be passionate, committed and outgoing
• Have an ability to improvise and support others in impromptu situations
• Experience of working with children in the last 2 years that can be referenced.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.