Cover Supervisors needed for Secondary School – Birmingham – Immediate start
justteachers are looking for an experienced Cover Supervisor to work alongside teaching staff in this demanding and highly rewarding role. You will need to have excellent communication skills and have the ability to build strong working relationships with both staff and students.
The school has state of the art facilities for learning, teaching and training, set on the outskirts of Birmingham.
All applicants must be qualified to degree level and have some experience working within a Secondary school setting.
- You will be required to work with students KS3 and KS4 across the core subjects
- You will be required to liaise with teaching staff
- Ability to supervise students during short term absences
- Ability to organise completed work to students
- Assist organising and production of curriculum materials
- Assist with general administrative tasks
- Class work will be set for you to follow and help guide your students
- Supporting student with your experience and curriculum knowledge
If you have the ability to inspire and motivate students’ we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role: please call us on 02476 463555 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.