Before and Afterschool play worker required
Before and After School Playworker required
Playworker vacancy – hours negotiable, can be up to 16 hours per week if required. Usual hours are 7.30 – 9am and 3-6pm.
The school we are working with is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Before and After School Club delivers high quality childcare from ages
3 to 11 for pupils. They are looking to employ a part time, term time only Playworker to join the successful team.
The role will involve supervising children and ensuring their safety at all times, engaging them in play and activities and assisting with meals and snacks.
If you are enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking, and would enjoy working with a friendly team within a school that is well known for its caring ethos, please get in touch.
Applicants should have a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 2 in Childcare or be working towards this qualification. Salary will be dependent on qualifications.
Are you able to offer the following?
- Hold a relevant ta qualification
- Positive behaviour management
- Ability to motivate
- Committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.