Maths Teacher – Huddersfield
justteachers are currently looking for a Maths teacher for one of our partner secondary schools in Huddersfield.
The school are looking for a talented Maths Teacher who is ambitious, positive, highly professional and absolutely committed to ensuring that students achieve great outcomes and enjoy Maths. The successful candidate will be provided with personalised professional development from the academy trust. This offer includes subject specific development leadership development and coaching programmes.
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced teacher, we would like to hear from you. You will be part of a fantastic and highly motivated team that is determined to use the application of Math knowledge to make learning interesting and engaging. The school are continuously improving with strong development plans in place. Applications from NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcomed.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE (QTS desirable)
- Experience in teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with Justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.