SEMH Teaching Assistants Peterborough
justteachers are looking for Teaching Assistants, in and around Peterborough, that have experience working with students with SEMH and challenging behaviour. We are looking for people that have experience working with different year groups and particular working with children with SEMH.
The ideal candidates we are looking for have experience with students with SEN such as SEMH and challenging behaviour, have a background in education or alternative provisions, have experience with different age groups.
- Experience with children or young adults with additional needs
- Patient, supportive and calm manner
- You are comfortable working in SEN environments
- Have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
- Be able to supply 2 references dated within 2 years
- Have an enhanced DBS or be able to apply for one (we can do this for you)
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.