SEMH Teacher – Bourne
A mixed non selective academy in Boston is looking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Design and Technology for long term supply role. This position is to start in January 2021 but can start sooner for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have an unwavering belief in the potential of every student and a robust commitment to ensuring that every student succeeds. It is essential that you can teach DT to KS4, perform well under pressure and thrive in a challenging but rewarding environment.
- Able to teach Design Technology to KS4
- Evidence of successful teaching experience or teaching practice
- Commitment to the values and ethos of the school
- Dedication and enthusiasm
- Ability to communicate effectively with pupils, parents and staff
- Experience of extracurricular activities
- Be able to provide 2 references within 2 years
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.