Teaching Assistants in Greater Manchester needed immediately!
justteachers are working with a partner primary school in Rochdale to find a KS1 & KS2 Teaching Assistant to cover a long term vacancy to start immediately.
We expect this assignment to be for 2 terms. This position could be permanent for the right candidate. We will be short listing candidates from the week commencing 30th December 2020.
• Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience working with Key Stage 1 and 2 children in the last 2 years that can be referenced
About this school:
• Recently graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED
• Pupils at this school are respectful and are generally well behaved
Through working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
• A competitive salary, depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
• Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Professional and organised structure
• A rewarding teaching environment
• Professional career development
If you are interested in the role, click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your cv, or call us now on 0161 850 0310. Alternatively you can email your cv to northwest@Justteachers.co.uk
Make the most of Recommendation Bonus Scheme.
Simply email RAF@Justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.