SEND Teachers Required – Peterborough
justteachers are recruiting SEND Teachers in Peterborough to work in a number of partnered schools in the area. We have jobs starting immediately as well as positions starting in January 2021.
We are open to well-qualified SEND Teachers and the different subjects they teach. We are looking for SEND Teachers who have great experience with SEND pupils that include SEMH, CAMHS, ADHD, ASC, and Challenging Behaviour. Ideally you will have the ability to build a strong rapport with students and be able to de-escalate any behavioural difficulties that may occur. It is essential that you have previously worked with pupils with SEND in either an SEND setting or a Mainstream School.
- UK recognised mainstream teaching qualification
- Must have experience working with pupils with a Special Educational Need
- You have sound knowledge of your subject
- Strong behaviour management
- Be able to supply 2 references dated within 2 years
- Have an enhanced DBS or be able to apply for one (we can do this for you)
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.