SEND Teaching Assistants Required – Peterborough
Do you have experience working with children or young people who have special educational needs or additional needs? Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop this experience across a range of special schools and provisions? Have you worked with additional needs in care, education or medical settings?
justteachers are looking for teaching assistants, support workers or pastoral workers to work within a number of SEND provisions and schools in Peterborough. We have a number of schools supporting children and young people with a range of needs and we are confident that we can secure you a position in your ideal school.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working with SEMH, ESBD, ASC, SLD, PMLD and other complex needs
- Be comfortable working in SEN environments
- Be comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
- Be passionate, friendly and outgoing and able to inspire and motivate learners
- Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.