Primary Teachers and HLTA’s NEEDED for Day to Day flexible work in Keighley & Craven
Justteachers are looking to build a bank of staff to work on a day to day basis for a range of Primary Schools in the Craven and Air Valley area. If flexible working hours are what you are looking for then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for Teachers and HLTA’s to cover classes on a day to day flexible basis.
You will be required to;
- Ensure that the set work is delivered
- Mark work in line with the schools’ policy when required
- Leave feedback and hand over notes for the class teacher
- Promote and reinforce excellent behaviour management
- Maintain high standards of education in the classroom
The successful candidate will;
- Be flexible and adaptable with an approachable character
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to build a rapport with pupils quickly
- Be highly organised, dedicated and self-motivating
If we receive great feedback for your work, we can offer a guaranteed pay scheme.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.