Part Time Music Teacher – Leeds
justteachers are looking for a part time Music teacher for one of our partner secondary schools in Leeds.
The school have high expectations for both students and teachers. They believe all members of staff should:
- Be positive, professional role models in promoting school values, aims and expectations.
- Be committed to student achievement and demand the best from our students.
- Develop an engaging curriculum and deliver consistently excellent lessons.
- Demonstrate and encourage independence and leadership.
- Treat everyone with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect.
The successful candidate will have an unwavering belief in the potential of every student, and a robust commitment to ensuring that every student succeeds. The knowledge and the ability to teach Music up to GCSE.
- Evidence of successful teaching experience or teaching practice
- Commitment to the values and ethos of the school
- Dedication and enthusiasm
- Ability to communicate effectively with pupils, parents and staff
- Experience of extracurricular activities
For further information or to discuss other opportunities please call 0800832243.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.